OK, couple more things I see in the additional pics:
(1) Don't know what bar that is (could be HD) - it looks nice, but the cables/wires look a bit tight even in the straight-on position. I'd make sure there is sufficient play with the bars turned fully to each side.
(2) Are you sure that front tire is a motorcycle tire? It doesn't look right - could be dangerous
(3) Those are not stock pipes - may sound a lot better if you like loud pipes (no mufflers there and they are short). Hopefully, the carb jets have been changed to match the exhaust.
(4) You've got a hypercharger in place of the OEM filter - definitely looks cool. Again, hopefully the jets were changed to match the air intake (and exhaust combined).
(5) You've already got floor boards, so all you need is the heel-toe shifter - I'd start shopping ebay and it shouldn't be too hard to find.
(6) You're missing the front fender - more of a bobber look I suppose. But you're also going to have more stuff flying up onto the bike (and you).
(7) Turn signals can be easily added to the rear at the fender side-mounting points (either forward or aft bolt). I have them in the aft bolt location.
That's all I see - glad to hear it runs as nice as it looks!