New Vstar 650 Classic from Perth, Western Australia - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-18-2010, 01:09 AM Thread Starter

New Vstar 650 Classic from Perth, Western Australia

Hi,
I am new to the forum but have owned my 2004 Vtsar 650 classic for four years. I'm a born again biker with a long spell between the bikes of my youth and my beloved Vstar. My Vstar has 60,000 kilometres on the clock and is still going strong.

One of my passions is long camping trips accompanied by my husband on his Kawasaki Vulcan. We are in the process of packing for our third trip across Oz. This time the loose plan is to head across the paddock (Nullarbor Plain), then up the Queensland coast, across to Alice Springs and Ayers Rock and then head home.
Hopefully we will be away for about three months and clock up around 20,000 kilometres.

You may be interested in seeing some photos and reading about the two previous trips by following these links:
http://members.iinet.net.au/~laws/ad...20roadtrip.pdf
http://members.iinet.net.au/~laws/ad...20roadtrip.pdf

One of my other hobbies is music, so naturally Iíve written a song about my bike. Then of course I had to make a video clip of the song featuring the bike. Itís available on youtube if you feel inclined:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl1UgQUGx8M

Thanks for the great forum,
Stay safe,
The Skink
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-18-2010, 07:34 AM

Garage
Skink

Nice video, Welcome from the state of OKLAHOMA. there seams to be a lot of Women on V-STAR"s that are in AUSTRALIA. Two this day alone. I liked your song. In my home state we have a lot Skinks that is if the word is the same in Australia? but here it is a Lizard.
Ride safe Danzil.

ps I like lizard's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode