Parts - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-16-2010, 03:23 PM Thread Starter

Parts

I just bought a 1999 v-star 1100cc, and need some parts. I need two tgires and a battery, I would just like to help a fellow rider instead of keeping those fags pockets fat, that dont even ride or they are just weekend riders. I need other things to. If someone could let me know what spare parts you got.

Live to Ride another day!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-16-2010, 09:12 PM

Parts?

Kickstandtn,

Not sure I understand the question. But, here goes. I get some of my tires from my dealer just because he can install them. I actually do not keep any spare parts on hand. I did install some things like saddle bags, luggage rack, crash bars and such. You will know as you go along.

If you can get them installed you can get a good price on tires and batteries from "shadetreepowersopoerts.com" They are a place close to me but there are lots of good places.

Dave
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-16-2010, 09:31 PM

Maybe not what you are looking for, but why not check some local cycle salvage yards(junk yards) they have some good stuff pretty cheap lots of times and most of the time have what you are looking for, at least in this general area. Good luck with your search.

Ride Safe, Live Long
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-17-2010, 07:46 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by linerdave View Post
Kickstandtn,

Not sure I understand the question. But, here goes. I get some of my tires from my dealer just because he can install them. I actually do not keep any spare parts on hand. I did install some things like saddle bags, luggage rack, crash bars and such. You will know as you go along.

If you can get them installed you can get a good price on tires and batteries from "shadetreepowersopoerts.com" They are a place close to me but there are lots of good places.

Dave
Thanks,
I will go on that sight. I was just trying to help out some fellow riders by buying there spare parts instead of buyin them from the store.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode