Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

New to this Site

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Rolstar 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, we are located in Toronto Canada. I ride a VStar 1100 Silverado 2005. Great bike , never any problems, fun to ride. Since I bought it (new) my wife and I have done 46,000km (28500miles). The longest trip was to Cape Breton Island - 5600km - 12 days. I am thinking of riding the bike to Argentina - any thoughts on this? Does anyone think the bike will make it - LOL.

Bill

#3 ·
Hi every body my name is Terry i am from the UK i am also a disabled rider hence me riding an adapted 1300A midnight star Trike it has twin brakes on the Right and Klic Tronic gear change on the left of the handle bars it also has a swivel rack on the rear so i can load my wheelchair on whist sitting on the Trike so i am totally independent but most of the time me and the wife enjoy just going out and hitting the highways

#4 ·
Watch for bumper to bumper traffic. I did a 2mi parade once and had clutch problems, wouldn't disengage and I had to turn the adj. screw on the cable. Was lucky per another forum and they heard of it before. Parade is no place for an air cooled bike anyway. Plan on an oil cooler when I change to the external oil filter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.