why cant i post replys to stuff for sale ect ect - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-11-2011, 09:01 AM Thread Starter

why cant i post replys to stuff for sale ect ect

i can not ask a question or post replys to stuff for sale ect ect and hi my name is kevin i own a 2002 vstar 1100 custom and i am from prince edward island canada
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-11-2011, 09:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinccake View Post
i can not ask a question or post replys to stuff for sale ect ect and hi my name is kevin i own a 2002 vstar 1100 custom and i am from prince edward island canada
Bevo1981 will be along shortly (moderator) to address any concerns about posting.

The way it works (supposed to work) is that you make your first post in the new member area, and that opens Pandora's Box...er, the rest of the forum...to you.

Now that you've posted, go back and try again. Sometimes it will take an hour or two for the bridge over the moat to come down...

Welcome
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-11-2011, 09:31 AM

Bevo has not shown up yet?

No problem, you got good info from Springer. I had a hell of a time trying to post when I first started. I am not so good with forums.
Anyway, after my first three posts from the New Members area I got the ok to go other places.

At the bottom of each post from some other sourse is a Quick reply window. Use it to reply to whom ever you want.

When your turn to post is available, go to what ever forum you chose from the drop down window, Forum Jump, at the bottom of every post page and jump. You will know when you can do this by looking at the bottom left hand side of a post. It will tell you what you may and may not do.

I hope this helps you. Don´t go away because it is a little different that other sites. This is a good group of people.
Dave

My feet on the pegs and lots of time to go where the road leads.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-11-2011, 09:55 AM Thread Starter

thanks

thanks guys for the help appriciate it
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-11-2011, 10:34 AM
Banned

I saw that Springer replied before I had a chance to help you out and thought I'd rush in to give you accurate advice. However, evidently there is a Springer "poser" that actually gave you the correct info. You don't realize how fortunate you are,,,you'll see what I mean eventually.

Welcome to the 4M!

post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-11-2011, 12:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratowart View Post
I saw that Springer replied before I had a chance to help you out and thought I'd rush in to give you accurate advice. However, evidently there is a Springer "poser" that actually gave you the correct info. You don't realize how fortunate you are,,,you'll see what I mean eventually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinccake View Post
post replys to stuff for sale ect ect

Alas, poor Yorick: "etc."; the abbreviation for "et cetera" coming from Latin, literally translated as "and so forth"

Today's lesson has been brought to you by the number XV and the letters e,t and c.

Last edited by Springer; 07-11-2011 at 12:26 PM.
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-11-2011, 12:42 PM

Welcome Kevin. Enjoy.

Word of the Day:

"en·tro·py/ˈentrəpē/Noun1. A thermodynamic quantity representing the unavailability of a system's thermal energy for conversion into mechanical work, often interpreted as the degree of disorder or randomness in the system.
2. Lack of order or predictability; gradual decline into disorder.
- Merriam-Webster"

“Sursum Ab Ordine”
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-11-2011, 12:53 PM

Location: rainy side of washington state now reside in Blackfoot,Idaho
Welcome abaord as you can see it's a lot of fun around here.There is great people here with some good info too. It just takes them a little longer to crawl out of the wood works lol. Sit back and hang on .Oh by the way if you don't know yet the gray bikes are the fastest.

2007 Stratoliner S
Reckless batwing
Sony am/fm cd mp3 4 speakers w/500 watt amp,8in sub
12 inch ape hanger bars
Roadhouse slip on exhaust
K&N air filter with lid mod
Cobra Fi2000 powrpro auto tuner
Kuryakyn mustache bar
Corbin low profile solo seat
LED running lights front and rear
21 inch chrome raider front wheel
200 tire on the rear
113 Hd eating tire smoking cubic inches
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-11-2011, 01:23 PM
Banned

Yes and you can see that Gaijin is the only one here with any enthalpy (for now). The rest of us are just wandering around the universe, having spent every bit of our energy, and just taking up moles and moles of space.

post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-11-2011, 02:56 PM Thread Starter

funny

lol good stuff im a easy going funny guy myself and like to joke around!!! as for the grey bikes are the fastest i just traded my grey susuki volusia for a black flamed out 1100 star lol and i garantee my volusia wasnt fast :P lmao but if you say so ill take ya word for iy lol and thanks for all the replys :P
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode