Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

Another Roadliner Rider

4K views 21 replies 6 participants last post by  hdeater113 
#1 ·
#6 · (Edited)
The wind deflectors are "Desert Digits" made by the same company as the "Desert Dawgs" deflectors on the crash bar.

Thanks! Any chance you could post a close-up of the Digits from the operator side?:) But $150.00???!!! WOW!!

Yeah I've never been able to understand why Yamaha would color a bike blue--the color of glacial ice. Maybe that's the speed characteristic they share:D:D:D

#4 ·
Welcome and nice lookn scoot.

#12 ·
don't underestimate the color blue. there are many things that look great in blue.
Sure they look good, but are they fast?

And I'm sure the above are "fast" also.
Of course you think they are fast. You also think a blue bike can be fast, so obviously your perceptions are skewed.

When you want both looks and performance there can only be one choice:

#11 ·
And I'm sure the above are "fast" also. Yes good choice in color, start out slow and easy and when your ready for a huge boost in performance, paint it blue. I just hope your ready when you do. If you decide not to, I understand, not everybody has the ability to reach that extreme level of speed, most never come close, hence the color "red".

#22 ·
Hey wart that sure is a sweet lookn bike for a blue one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.