New V Star 1100 classic - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-24-2009, 01:18 AM Thread Starter

New V Star 1100 classic

Just wanted to say hello to all. I am already a mamber of the R* clinic and currently own an 03 R* siverado 1600 and am picking up an 06' V Star 1100 Classic from a friend that is in dire need of $$. I dont really need the bike but can really help him out by taking the bike off his hands at this time. He feels like i robbed him ($3500.00) but thats what he was asking which is the amount he owes. He's a good guy thats just down right now. Little does he know that as soon as things get better for him and his family, i am going to give him his bike back for the 3500.00 he sold it to me for. I have no intention of riding it. Heck... i cant stay off my R* long enough to ride this thing. He thinks the bike is GONE and im going to let him continue to belive it. If this site is anything like the RSC its going to be great here.

Thanks
Nick
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-24-2009, 07:25 PM

Welcome aboard and enjoy the site. Post up some pics of the ride when you get a chance.

Bogie
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-24-2009, 07:48 PM Thread Starter

You got it bro. Im thinking i might look for a nice set of used pipes fpr it so when hes back on his feet and can afford to buy her back from me she'll be sounding sweet. (he thinks im going to sell it soon to get my $$$ back) He loves the bike so he'll be in for a big suprise when he learns i just "held" it for him. Gotta keep a brother "in the wind".
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-24-2009, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRDBRGN View Post
You got it bro. Im thinking i might look for a nice set of used pipes fpr it so when hes back on his feet and can afford to buy her back from me she'll be sounding sweet. (he thinks im going to sell it soon to get my $$$ back) He loves the bike so he'll be in for a big suprise when he learns i just "held" it for him. Gotta keep a brother "in the wind".
Good on you. World needs more people like you!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-19-2009, 02:24 AM

Good Looking Out!

Way to let him have it (Back).

Very nice of you to look out for a friend, when they need it most.

- It's NOT what you ride,
but, That you LOVE to Ride!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode