Hello all! I'vr been lurking on this forum for over a month but wanted to be able to post so doing the obligatory Intro post to say hello.
Lets see, where to begin? My handle is Madmatt, I usually post over at the Strat Deluxe forum and I bought a 2008 RoadLiner S last month.
Since I drove it home I have been feverishly adding and tweaking the bike to make it my own.
Just this past week I have done the following on my sled:
* Installed a BrakeAway Cruise Control (Wow... I LOVE this!)
* Installed a set of Bucks Lowers (HUGE difference while on the highway, no more blurring vision!)
* Installed Bucks Oil Filter Protector (Looks nice)
* Added a Fi2000 Fuel Controller (still trying to tweak settings)
* Removed and Reinstalled my Roadhouse Slipon Exhaust about two dozen times! (I like to tinker!)
* Found a small stress crack on my custom painted Tsukayu Hardbags! (I was heartbroken!)
* Mounted my Chrome Fender Tips front and back (was nervous to drill holes into my pretty fenders but it turned out great)
* Added a set of ISO-Grips
* Installed Chrome Driver Floorboard Covers
* Installed Passenger Floorboards
* Added a Laydown License Plate Mount to rear
* Received and had to send back a Yamaha Passing Light kit (one of the lenses was cracked) - Still waiting on replacement kit to arrive.
Lots of mods to come including LEDs, Headlight, Passing and Turn signal Visors, Rear Taillight/Brake LED upgrade, Shaved Windshield and more!
I'll snap some updated pics soon. In the meantime, here is a link to some older pics: