Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

Hey from Canada!

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  TRAIN IN THE WIND 
#1 ·
My name is Gary(friends call me Cyrus). Been ridin' Yamaha's since 1983. Currently I own an 06 Roadliner and an 09 Roadliner S. Just retired(man that sounds old) on December 24th. Best Christmas present I ever got! I split my time between Ontario Canada and my favorite place to be, Buckeye Arizona. Be ridin' again in about 10 days........Thanks for havin' me people and be safe out there.
"TRAIN ROLL ON"

#6 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys. I'll try to post some pics today. Strange thing about this retirement thing. I'm startin' to feel younger as the days go by. Its only been a couple of weeks and still trying to realize I don't have to go back(ever).lol. 3 days short of 36 years is a long time, been there since I was 18. I figure if I live to 150, thats 95 years of pension. Gotta aim high.................
"TRAIN ROLL ON"

#9 ·
Thanks for the welcome

6 months will fly by......no it won't lol. When I had about 6 months to go, a buddy who had 1 week to go told me, "The weeks fly by, but the days take forever." He was right. I hated the last couple months, but then it was done. Still feel like I'm on holidays, except I have no excuse for not doing housework while she's at work.lol. It will be here before ya know it. Thanks again............

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.