Newbie - ISO passenger footpeg holder - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum
 3Likes
  • 2 Post By Bowmansv
  • 2 Post By sonysnek
  • 2 Post By YamaMassGirl

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-01-2017, 12:35 PM Thread Starter

Newbie - ISO passenger footpeg holder

Hello Everyone,

This is my required Introductory Post. I started riding in 2007 with a 1300 Tourer and then traded it in (in 2012) for a HD Ultra Classic. Sold that bike last October to go back to a Yamaha - was thinking about the 1300, 1300 Tourer or Stryker but found a heck of a deal on a used '13 Stratoliner.

My son and I (he just bought his first bike last summer - a Bolt) were taking off the aftermarket passenger floorboards and putting on the original footpegs and tightened the "flange" too tight on the right side and it cracked/broke. I can't seem to find just that one piece I need - it looks like to get it, I have to order the "assembly". If any of you know where I could just get that one piece, I would appreciate the help. or if you have replaced your stock passenger footpegs with floorboards and have removed that piece, I would entertain buying from you.

Thanks riders!!
Keith Post and Keith Post like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-01-2017, 01:30 PM

Welcome Bowman, from southwestern PA. Congrats on yer new ride. Sorry ya broke it. Sure would like to see a pic of it. And sorry I can't help ya out, but someone on here may be able to help or point ya in the right direction to find it. Can't be fixed, huh? Maybe welded? Anyway, good luck and share any pics if ya got any.

Sonysnek
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-01-2017, 03:37 PM

Garage
Welcome Bowman, I'm with my fellow member sonysnek. Share some pics and look in the classifieds section for what you're needing. Keep us updated and maybe your son would like to join us, we have several bolt owners here, great bikes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 08:04 PM

Garage
Welcome to the forum. Hope you find a solution for your pegs. I'm on the 950, but there are Strat owners on here. Good luck. Keep us posted, and share pics when ya can. :-)

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Keep moving, learning, loving, and living.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode