Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

Hello from Central PA

740 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Old V Star Man 
#1 ·
Hello everyone! Getting back into riding. I used to ride on the back with my dad but he was unfortunately taken by a drunk driver 3 years ago whIle on one of his bikes. I missed riding too much and decided it was time to get back inot it.

Anyway, bought myself a 650 V Star and realized I needed a 250 to jump back into it. So now I have a 250 and a 650. Looking forward to asking a TON of questions since my dad isn't here to guide me now. Thanks and I look forward to conversing :)

#2 ·
Hello MostlyCloudy and welcome to the forum from southwestern PA. Real sorry bout your dad. Lost mine about 3 years ago too. Good to hear yer back into riding though and congrats on your acquisitions. I would suggest gettin enrolled into one of the BRC classes offered free in PA if one near you.

#4 ·
Hi mc, welcome to the forum, and commend you on your spirit to get back into riding, and very sorry for the loss of your Dad.
Feel free to ask all the questions you'd like, we love helping each other here. Send us a few pics of your rides, and sonysnek is right, I'd check into a BRC course. Keep us updated and we're glad you're with us.

#7 ·
Welcome to the forum from here in Northwest Illinois. Happy to have you join us and look forward to reading your posts and seeing pics of your bike. We have a lot of knowledgeable and helpful people here to help with your mods and to answer all your questions. Post often and ride safe.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.