Come on NE, ""Represent!" - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum
 3Likes
  • 1 Post By GreenMtnHunter
  • 1 Post By nurtaeff
  • 1 Post By KCW

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 07:26 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Come on NE, ""Represent!"

As my 20'something children would say,"Represent!"
I joined StarBike forum about a week ago, and I keep swinging through here to see "what's new". Looks like that snow we had in April is the last thing to happen in NE? No way...not even a comment about Laconia? I was there, on the beach watching the much tamed show, and then at the track to ride HD's, Indians, and Stars...I bet many of you all were, too. My first trip was mid-80's and I have photo album...unless my wife found it and tossed it.. ;-)
So I said to myself, "put-up or shut up!"
I currently live in Southern Vermont, - NH and VT are where I have spend most of my 59 years - though I have lived for a year or so in other states; The Old Man fell on my brother's 35th birthday - he was a few miles away at our parents home near Lancaster. My dealer for the past 25 years, and at least 10 units, is a family shop just over the MA line in Greenfield, MA. I'm a teacher and a coach, so aside from Sundays in the spring and fall, the three months of summer are pretty much my riding season. When I "tour" with my wife, we are generally headed for the Adirondacks, the White Mountains, the Green, or some combination of the three. Maine and into Fundy, N.B. and the Cabot Trail, N.S. are also trips I have taken at least four times with my brother. What the heck is with those"canners"? I eat "twin Lobsters in ME, but you'd need five or six canners, if you can afford it...
Anybody up for Sunday or Monday, breakfast/brunch rides? An afternoon ice cream? Pick a spot and a day within 50 miles of your location and see what happens...
There, that ought to provide a wide range of topics... Let's "represent" NE.
Deeksvstarclassic likes this.

Rich
Seven Stars/Tuning Forks
2018 SVTC
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 08:02 AM

Garage
You should check this thread, GreenMtnHunter. We have folks coming all the way down from Canada just like they did last year!

Wife: 2018 Sportster Forty Eight Special
Me: 2019 Road King Special
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 08:10 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Oh man! That sounds like a great time - I hope others check the your thread too. Unfortunately, I'll be back at the real job during that week...

Rich
Seven Stars/Tuning Forks
2018 SVTC
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 10:13 AM
KCW

Garage
vstar bikes are very reliable

one effect of this is not a lot of people go searching on forums or joining until they have a problem with their bike they cant figure out - so they never find this website if their bike runs great

Ive noticed there are not a lot of Royal Star (old venture) riders posting here - yamaha sold a LOT of royal star bikes over the last 20 years... I think maybe the owners are just out riding all over, and never stop to go online and talk about it

so.. in way, its a good thing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode