Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

Hopin' to post

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  M'Lady 
#1 ·
Understand I must post here before elsewhere on the site, so . . . .
I can provide a note from my mother if needed, or a reference from my 2nd grade teacher.
OK??

#3 ·
No slidin whatsoever. DNA, proof of conception and momie's note :D.

You seem to have what it takes to be part of theis merry crew we have on here.

Welcome to the forum. Tell us a bit more about yourself, what and where you ride, you know stuff like that (ask momy if you have problems).

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

#4 ·
Welcome aboard anyways :D

#8 ·
Wow!

Wasn't expecting so many responses . . . you guys actually read these!

I ride in Brazil, in the state of Bahia, about half way between Rio de Janeiro and Salvador. I'm on the coast, so it's mostly flatlands here, but tons of curves . . . and potholes galore. (This IS the Third World, remember.) My ride is a stock V-Star 650, called a DragStar down here, where they sell for about twice what they go for in the States. Gas ain't cheap either - currently around US$5 a gallon. But hey, a 20-oz bottle of beer goes for a buck!
Glad to be aboard!

#9 ·
Wow!

I ride in Brazil, in the state of Bahia, about half way between Rio de Janeiro and Salvador. I'm on the coast, so it's mostly flatlands here, but tons of curves . . . and potholes galore. (This IS the Third World, remember.) My ride is a stock V-Star 650, called a DragStar down here, where they sell for about twice what they go for in the States. Gas ain't cheap either - currently around US$5 a gallon. But hey, a 20-oz bottle of beer goes for a buck!
Glad to be aboard!

#11 ·
Welcome to the madness :) Not only do the guys read (and critique) all of the new member posts.... they also read any test posts you do.

Apparently most of them don't have a real life and a lot of them have short riding seasons so they have to get their motorcycle kicks through other people ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.