Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

Hello from Tennessee

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  sonysnek 
#1 ·
Just joined. I have a 2005 Vstar 1100 Silverado. Bought about a month ago. Still adding to it. Took a trip with the wife to Tupelo Mississippi, about 400 miles round trip. Really enjoying the bike.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Hi Keith, well I've moved around a lot. Family comes from west Tennessee. I have lived in east Tn and love it there. Settled down in Dickson Tn and raised my kids here. Now that they are all grown I am finally getting back into riding. Wife is new to it. And we are loving it. I went with the Vstar 1100 instead of an 883. And I think I may a good choice.

#6 ·
Thanks to everyone for the welcomes. I'm sure I will have lots of questions. Since I bought the bike nobody else's hands have been on it. My goal is to do everything myself if possible. After I clean it up from yesterday's ride I'll post some pictures to show what if done to it so far.

#8 ·
Welcome to the forum from here in Northwest Illinois. Happy to have you join us and look forward to reading your posts. Great looking bike. We have a lot of knowledgeable and helpful people here to help with your mods and to answer all your questions. Post often and ride safe.

#10 ·
Here are some current pictures. Only hokey thing I've done so far I put a primer bulb in the marine cover for the stereo. The flip screen protrudes further than most stereos and the volume knob wouldn't let the cover shut. So I had to improvise adapt and overcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.