Maryland's Eastern Shore riders...a question? - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-01-2014, 11:48 AM Thread Starter

Maryland's Eastern Shore riders...a question?

What are your favorite breakfast/lunch destinations? I am near the Bay Bridge and am looking for the best rides (not necessarily RT50 to OC) for the Saturday/Sunday breakfast rides. Any good lunch spots are ALSO appreciated!
Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-01-2014, 03:04 PM

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-01-2014, 07:09 PM Thread Starter

Thank you, Larry! I hope to get a few rides in before old man winter hits soon!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-02-2014, 04:45 AM

Well, 'ride' is, of course, subjective. There really isn't any riding, as I define it, to be done over there. In fact, compared to Frederick County and North/South/West of me, the riding East of here is AWFUL, even more so across the bridge; flat lands.

Those destinations, along with crossing the bridge, are pretty much the highlight of rides that way and the only reason I do it is because of friends who won't always come out here. However, every single time I go their way, I spend virtually the entire 'ride' lamenting how much it sucks.

There are a couple of roads out that way I think we leaned a little but, I'm not sure. I was sleeping by then... :lol:
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-06-2014, 06:33 PM Thread Starter

Hahaha..sumbich. I thought I saw your name before. I think you ride with friends of mine. I just saw a few comments you just made about the election on FB. What Star do you have? Were you on the OC ride with the ferry?
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-07-2014, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack5j View Post
Hahaha..sumbich. I thought I saw your name before. I think you ride with friends of mine. I just saw a few comments you just made about the election on FB. What Star do you have? Were you on the OC ride with the ferry?
If you're talking to me, a Strat and no.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode