Thread issue - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum
 9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-16-2018, 10:51 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Thread issue

Might be my browser but thread looks to end one page short. Ends at page 46 of 47, is it working for y'all?

https://www.starbikeforums.com/forum...southeast.html
nurtaeff likes this.

2001 Vstar 1100 Classic (sold), Cobra Slash Cut full exhaust, Dropped 1 inch with lowering links, ORK, 4.5 inch handlebar risers, Ultimate passenger seat, Passenger pegs moved forward 4 inches, Handlebar clock, KN air filter, Viking saddlebags, Additional rear lighting
Loose nut "me" behind the bars
2006 Harley Electra Glide Ultra Classic

https://sites.google.com/site/vstar1100kb/home
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-16-2018, 11:02 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesblank View Post
Might be my browser but thread looks to end one page short. Ends at page 46 of 47, is it working for y'all?

https://www.starbikeforums.com/forum...southeast.html

I just posted to it and my post is shown under the thread name in Tapatalk, but when I open it it appears to be short

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wife: 2018 Sportster Forty Eight Special
Me: 2019 Road King Special
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-16-2018, 11:08 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Might need to start a new thread. Might have hit some kind of limit. You could call it same name but add something like "Continued". Could copy link to original for reference, copy first page with all info as first page on continuing thread. Bevo, any other ideas?

2001 Vstar 1100 Classic (sold), Cobra Slash Cut full exhaust, Dropped 1 inch with lowering links, ORK, 4.5 inch handlebar risers, Ultimate passenger seat, Passenger pegs moved forward 4 inches, Handlebar clock, KN air filter, Viking saddlebags, Additional rear lighting

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-16-2018, 11:25 AM

Garage
It has happened before, just a glitch on the server I think. Not sure about the limit, some of the threads like “what did you do to your VStar?” are hundreds of pages and thousands of posts long.

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-16-2018, 11:31 AM Thread Starter

Garage
I just know y'all are getting close and wanted to make sure everyone is getting updated correctly.
nurtaeff likes this.

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-16-2018, 11:35 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesblank View Post
I just know y'all are getting close and wanted to make sure everyone is getting updated correctly.

Thanks Les. Site admins will have to take a look and correct this issue - can you or bevo contact them? Last time it happened when all the pages except first one got deleted and Keith (I believe, but don’t remember) was working with site admins to resolve it. We even started another thread, but then the original one was salvaged and brought back to life.

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-16-2018, 11:50 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurtaeff View Post
Thanks Les. Site admins will have to take a look and correct this issue - can you or bevo contact them? Last time it happened when all the pages except first one got deleted and Keith (I believe, but don’t remember) was working with site admins to resolve it. We even started another thread, but then the original one was salvaged and brought back to life.

Yes I will contact them. Site admins are great but at times it takes a while to find the correct fix.
nurtaeff likes this.

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-16-2018, 11:58 AM Thread Starter

Garage
A quick copy and paste in case original thread doesn't work.

2018 Yamaha Meet and Greet

Hello ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.

Me and Keith Post discussed an idea of the forum members living around south east to meet sometime next year. We're thinking that one of those Maggie Valley Bike Rallies in Smoky Mountain area would be a great place to personally meet up and hang out together for a few days. Please, respond if you'd be interested in attending, we're trying to figure out how many of our members would like to get together and meet each other. Below is the link to the Maggie Valley Rally site, they hold it 3 times an year so schedule might be a bit flexible.

Meeting details:

1. Dates are Sep 20-22, we are meeting at Wheels thru Time museum on Sep 21, at 10 am. Please, see page 6

2. We have a block of rooms reserved at Waynesville Golf and Spa resort under "Yamaha Meet and Greet". Please, call 828 456 3551 and ask for Rita, she will answer your questions and help you with your room reservation.

Please, share/respond. Forum members and their friends from everywhere are welcome even though it is called "regional" as well as all bikes.

Thank you!

2018 Rally Dates - Maggie Valley Rallys

List of participants

Please, indicate if you're going to make it, not or it is to be confirmed (TBC). Green color - those who have confirmed.

Oscar (nurtaeff) - coming
Oscar's wife - coming
Tim (Oscar's friend) -coming
Cat (Oscar's friend) - coming
Keith Post - coming
Keith's Daughter - coming
Keith's Son in Law - coming
Brittct - coming
Brittct's dad Tim - coming
Bknight - coming
Bknight's friend - coming (sharing room)
patrickdk - coming
Darksider - coming
PI.GIRL - coming
ChiefGunner - coming
ChiefGunner's wife Michelle - coming
TheToymaker - coming
Mel Harris - coming
GARider - coming (22nd)

If I missed anyone I deeply apologize - please, add yourself and your companions to the list!
nurtaeff likes this.

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-16-2018, 02:04 PM Thread Starter

Garage
The original thread seems to be working now!!
nurtaeff likes this.

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-16-2018, 03:49 PM
Lifetime Premium

Garage
Ok, ignore my reply in the other thread, in that case .

Kind regards, Wim
lesblank and nurtaeff like this.

Own: 2006 Yamaha XV1900A Midnight Star, Black Cherry, with all the Strat S trims ( (2015-)
Owned: AMF Harley 350SS (1976-1977); Yamaha XS650 (1977-1979); 2012 Yamaha XVS1300A Midnight Star, Dark Grey Metallic G (2014-2015)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode