2018 Southeast Regional Member Meeting Sep 20-22 "Report" - Page 2 - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum
 96Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 43 (permalink) Old 09-24-2018, 12:48 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
nurtaeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Whitsett, NC
Posts: 897
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by PI.GIRL View Post
I posted all of these in the other thread.... before I knew of this one... Sorry....Attachment 82338Attachment 82340Attachment 82342Attachment 82344

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk


You good! More places you post makes it easier to find and see!

Thanks for taking and posting all those pictures! It's awesome!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keith Post and PI.GIRL like this.

Wife: 2018 Sportster Forty Eight Special
Me: 2019 Road King Special
nurtaeff is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 43 (permalink) Old 09-24-2018, 06:44 PM
Senior Member
 
brittct's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Asheboro, NC
Posts: 199
Garage
My girlfriend and I really enjoyed the trip! Thanks to Keith and Oscar for setting everything up. It was really a success! Already looking forward to next year.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bike trip 2018 (4).jpg
Views:	50
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	82372   Click image for larger version

Name:	bike trip 2018 (3).jpg
Views:	46
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	82374   Click image for larger version

Name:	bike trip 2018 (2).jpg
Views:	45
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	82376   Click image for larger version

Name:	bike trip 2018(1).jpg
Views:	50
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	82378   Click image for larger version

Name:	bike trip 2018.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	82380  


Appalachian State Student Double Finance Major
2001 Vstar 650 custom
Custom paint
16" apes
Ride to live
brittct is offline  
post #13 of 43 (permalink) Old 09-24-2018, 07:20 PM
Moderator
 
Keith Post's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 5,693
Garage
Great pics britt! So glad you guys came and had fun! We loved meeting you both, great looking couple!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lesblank, brittct and nurtaeff like this.
Keith Post is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #14 of 43 (permalink) Old 09-24-2018, 07:23 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
nurtaeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Whitsett, NC
Posts: 897
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Post View Post
Great pics britt! So glad you guys came and had fun! We loved meeting you both, great looking couple!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Last 2 pictures could be a cover for any “bikes and beauty” magazine!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Keith Post, lesblank and brittct like this.

Wife: 2018 Sportster Forty Eight Special
Me: 2019 Road King Special
nurtaeff is online now  
post #15 of 43 (permalink) Old 09-25-2018, 08:21 PM
Moderator
 
Keith Post's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 5,693
Garage
I agree!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lesblank and nurtaeff like this.
Keith Post is online now  
post #16 of 43 (permalink) Old 09-26-2018, 04:41 AM
Member
 
PI.GIRL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by brittct View Post
My girlfriend and I really enjoyed the trip! Thanks to Keith and Oscar for setting everything up. It was really a success! Already looking forward to next year.
Awesome pictures.... it was GREAT meeting you both... hoping to see you next year!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Keith Post and lesblank like this.

pi.girl
PI.GIRL is offline  
post #17 of 43 (permalink) Old 09-26-2018, 05:23 PM
Senior Member
 
ChiefGunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Rockwell, NC.
Posts: 1,696
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by PI.GIRL View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by brittct View Post
My girlfriend and I really enjoyed the trip! Thanks to Keith and Oscar for setting everything up. It was really a success! Already looking forward to next year.
Awesome pictures.... it was GREAT meeting you both... hoping to see you next year!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I second that! Sweet young couple and that bike of his is killer looking!
Was awesome meeting you both.
Keith Post and lesblank like this.
ChiefGunner is offline  
post #18 of 43 (permalink) Old 09-26-2018, 11:59 PM
Senior Member
 
Digger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 222
Garage
The Canadians made it home today. Dave's bike broke down so one day we only made it 10 miles north. Turns out that he'd bottomed out a few times and cracked the fuel tuner housing. Water got in there and shorted it out. Took most of the day but the dealer in Ebensburg PA got it fixed and we made it the rest of the way without incident except for the constant rainy drizzle. As we approached the border the sun came out and we were smooth sailing the rest of the way home. Going to have to check his rear shock and adjust it. (Or he could go on a diet).

It was great to meet everyone and a special thanks to Toymaker for the guided tour. Everyone was so nice that Dave thought you were all Canadians. LOL!

You all have such nice bikes it was fun to check them out and see what everyone had done to theirs to make it their own. I turned 69 on Tuesday but Darksider has me beat by a long way. Hope I'm still riding at 80 and if I am I probably won't be as good as he is on that bike.

Thank you Keith and Oscar for putting this together. We had a great time!
Dan
Digger is offline  
post #19 of 43 (permalink) Old 09-27-2018, 04:17 AM
Member
 
PI.GIRL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 55
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY.... Glad you both made it home safe.... we felt privileged that you would take the 3 day trip (each way) just to hang out with us... We're planning on doing it again next year (hope you make that ride)...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKnight View Post
The Canadians made it home today. Dave's bike broke down so one day we only made it 10 miles north. Turns out that he'd bottomed out a few times and cracked the fuel tuner housing. Water got in there and shorted it out. Took most of the day but the dealer in Ebensburg PA got it fixed and we made it the rest of the way without incident except for the constant rainy drizzle. As we approached the border the sun came out and we were smooth sailing the rest of the way home. Going to have to check his rear shock and adjust it. (Or he could go on a diet).

It was great to meet everyone and a special thanks to Toymaker for the guided tour. Everyone was so nice that Dave thought you were all Canadians. LOL!

You all have such nice bikes it was fun to check them out and see what everyone had done to theirs to make it their own. I turned 69 on Tuesday but Darksider has me beat by a long way. Hope I'm still riding at 80 and if I am I probably won't be as good as he is on that bike.

Thank you Keith and Oscar for putting this together. We had a great time!
Dan
Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Keith Post and nurtaeff like this.

pi.girl
PI.GIRL is offline  
post #20 of 43 (permalink) Old 09-27-2018, 05:32 AM
Moderator
 
Keith Post's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 5,693
Garage
I second the notion! So glad you came down to hang out with us, it was the cherry on top to have you guys with us from such a long way away. Glad you both got home safely and sorry you had the mechanical issue. Hopefully you guys can make it next year.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PI.GIRL likes this.
Keith Post is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome