2019 Regional Members Meeting - Southeast - Page 48 - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum
 785Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #471 of 502 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 08:57 PM

Garage
Carla, I知 so sorry! Not intentional on my part!!
Just think of how much fun we値l all be having on those twisties!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lesblank and nurtaeff like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #472 of 502 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 02:35 PM

Garage
We're planning on getting there early Sunday. Depending on what time may scope out the area until some other members show up. Definitely want to do Mt. Mitchell and some routes like the Dragon etc. Otherwise, as long as my feet are planted on the ground, I'm open. lol
Keith Post and lesblank like this.

Current Bikes:
2018 Indian Chief Classic
2018 Indian Chief Dark Horse

Past Bikes:
2017 Indian Scout
2006 Yamaha Roadliner
2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50
post #473 of 502 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 02:43 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutz4spd View Post
We're planning on getting there early Sunday. Depending on what time may scope out the area until some other members show up. Definitely want to do Mt. Mitchell and some routes like the Dragon etc. Otherwise, as long as my feet are planted on the ground, I'm open. lol
Have you made your reservation yet. When we made ours recently they said only 1 king bed room was left. There was still queens and doubles left. Quess most of us like plenty of room. 😀
Keith Post likes this.

2001 Vstar 1100 Classic (sold), Cobra Slash Cut full exhaust, Dropped 1 inch with lowering links, ORK, 4.5 inch handlebar risers, Ultimate passenger seat, Passenger pegs moved forward 4 inches, Handlebar clock, KN air filter, Viking saddlebags, Additional rear lighting
Loose nut "me" behind the bars
2006 Harley Electra Glide Ultra Classic

https://sites.google.com/site/vstar1100kb/home
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #474 of 502 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 02:53 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesblank View Post
Have you made your reservation yet. When we made ours recently they said only 1 king bed room was left. There was still queens and doubles left. Quess most of us like plenty of room. 😀
Yep, I made it back in March. It's what they call the Fairway Double type room. I tend to lean towards the "economy" side of rooms. The way I see it, I'm only sleeping there and that's it. Doesn't have to be a fancy room for me.
Keith Post likes this.

Current Bikes:
2018 Indian Chief Classic
2018 Indian Chief Dark Horse

Past Bikes:
2017 Indian Scout
2006 Yamaha Roadliner
2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50
post #475 of 502 (permalink) Old 06-13-2019, 07:22 AM

Garage
nuts4spd,
So glad you guys are joining us, there痴 plenty to do and see around the area.
We値l be there mid afternoon on Sunday as we ride in from East Tennessee. Looking forward to meeting y誕ll!

lesblank likes this.
post #476 of 502 (permalink) Old 06-17-2019, 08:32 AM

Garage
糎hat day is it?
C知on Members, we池e officially one day closer to our rally in September, and the excitement is building!
Let me see those hands out there of those that are joining us. Raise them high so I can see them! Oh yeah, we have some new friends attending, we have a few on the fence, and we have those that have made their reservations. We池e currently working on having two additional family members attend, so wish us luck.
Can稚 wait to see everyone there!

lesblank likes this.
post #477 of 502 (permalink) Old 06-17-2019, 10:20 PM

Garage
Meanwhile in Canada we are practicing our ya'alls and uh huhs and tryin' hard not to say eh. We don't want to be hindered by any language barriers when we get there and we are coming! Our reservations are made and Dave and I are looking forward to it.

Anyone that's still on the fence, get off and make a reservation. We came all the way from Canada last year and for us it was beyond our hopes. We made many new friends and the roads and camaraderie were awesome! This is a trip well worth it and you won't be sorry unless you wait too long to reserve and miss out.
post #478 of 502 (permalink) Old 06-18-2019, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digger View Post
Meanwhile in Canada we are practicing our ya'alls and uh huhs and tryin' hard not to say eh. We don't want to be hindered by any language barriers when we get there and we are coming! Our reservations are made and Dave and I are looking forward to it.

Anyone that's still on the fence, get off and make a reservation. We came all the way from Canada last year and for us it was beyond our hopes. We made many new friends and the roads and camaraderie were awesome! This is a trip well worth it and you won't be sorry unless you wait too long to reserve and miss out.
Digger, glad to see you guys are practicing up your "southern" dialect...it won't be long, my friend..

Toymaker
Keith Post, lesblank and nurtaeff like this.

2014 V Star 1300 "The Red Lady" Hard bags and Trunk, Denali Air horn, Ivan-ized ECU, K & N air filer, Slipstream Windshield, Shark Audio
post #479 of 502 (permalink) Old 06-18-2019, 08:42 AM

Garage
I知 with Toymaker, glad y誕ll are practicing your southern dialect. Being an original SoCal boy it took me a while, but I think I have it down now, lol.
Digger is correct, it痴 worth the trip and time you値l spend, we can稚 wait to hang out with you guys again digger!!

lesblank likes this.
post #480 of 502 (permalink) Old 06-18-2019, 09:43 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digger View Post

HEY Y'ALL! Need more practice, people can still recognize my KGB accent
Keith Post likes this.

Wife: 2018 Sportster Forty Eight Special
Me: 2019 Road King Special
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode