2019 Regional Members Meeting - Southeast - Page 55 - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum
 919Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #541 of 570 (permalink) Old 08-12-2019, 12:59 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurtaeff View Post
Quick update, guys. Our first born arrived to this world last Saturday, Aug 3rd. Mom and baby are doing well and we feel absolutely overwhelmed. My world has changed forever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congratulation!!! Yes, your world has forever changed, but for the good. We're getting ready to move ours into her dorm next weekend (YES!!!!...I mean....Noooo!!!!). Enjoy it to the fullest. Time will go by before you know it.

Current Bikes:
2018 Indian Chief Classic
2018 Indian Chief Dark Horse

Past Bikes:
2017 Indian Scout
2006 Yamaha Roadliner
2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #542 of 570 (permalink) Old 08-13-2019, 07:37 AM

Garage
Good morning Members!
Howís everyone doing? Itís really funny how fast this year has passed by, and yet the best is yet to come. In a little over a month weíll packing our bikes up and heading to NC for our rally. Weíll be seeing old friends again and making new ones. Monica and I canít wait to see all of you and enjoy the fellowship and a good laugh or two.
See you in September!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #543 of 570 (permalink) Old 08-13-2019, 08:37 AM

Garage
Please don't shoot me, but the wife and I will definitely not be able to attend this years group ride next month. We've decided to conserve funds since she is still out of work and I have been busy working two jobs. Maybe next year will be better. If we're able to make it out for a day or something I will let you all know. As of right now, we are going to have to gracefully bow out this go round. Sorry folks...

Current Bikes:
2018 Indian Chief Classic
2018 Indian Chief Dark Horse

Past Bikes:
2017 Indian Scout
2006 Yamaha Roadliner
2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #544 of 570 (permalink) Old 08-13-2019, 08:53 AM

Garage
Definitely understand the life priority list. It would be cool if you could make it at least one day.
Keith Post and stratsurvivor like this.

2001 Vstar 1100 Classic (sold), Cobra Slash Cut full exhaust, Dropped 1 inch with lowering links, ORK, 4.5 inch handlebar risers, Ultimate passenger seat, Passenger pegs moved forward 4 inches, Handlebar clock, KN air filter, Viking saddlebags, Additional rear lighting
Loose nut "me" behind the bars
2006 Harley Electra Glide Ultra Classic

https://sites.google.com/site/vstar1100kb/home
post #545 of 570 (permalink) Old 08-13-2019, 01:17 PM

Garage
Iím in agreement with Les, priorities must prevail and we understand.

nurtaeff and stratsurvivor like this.
post #546 of 570 (permalink) Old 08-14-2019, 04:09 AM

Hi all...well my school year has started and so far so good...sorry I have been incognito but just been busy. Nutz, so sorry you all won't be joining us...you will be missed. But we all understand how it is. Oscar, how is our liitle girl doing????Enjoy it man, wifey and I had 6!!!!love each one.

Les...you doing ok? Chiefgunner, I still want to go on a ride with you all before summer disappears..

Keith...how's married life....<big evil grin>

Yep..the rally will so be here.

Oh, Digger..you guys still coming???????

Toymaker
Keith Post and nurtaeff like this.

2014 V Star 1300 "The Red Lady" Hard bags and Trunk, Denali Air horn, Ivan-ized ECU, K & N air filer, Slipstream Windshield, Shark Audio
post #547 of 570 (permalink) Old 08-14-2019, 07:08 AM

Garage
Married life is great!
Canít wait to hang out with you! Weather looks good and Iím excited about Les and his wife joining us. Excited about any new folks joining us and of course our regular crew.
In anxious to see how much better your bike runs with the ECU flash as well.
Itís literally right around the corner! See ya there!

nurtaeff and Toymaker like this.
post #548 of 570 (permalink) Old 08-14-2019, 08:04 AM

Garage
Toymaker, we are hot down here but doing good. My wife was in Charlotte the last two weeks watching the grandkids while son and wife went on business trip. They did go to Linville Falls one day. She really liked that area, views and roads. Right now I think she is looking forward to coming as much as I am. Hopefully we can still meet up that Sunday and ride in together. Does sound like we have had a few having to cancel their attendance but hopefully they can at least come for a day. If they could maybe just come on Sunday there would be enough of us there to enjoy their visit. I would still like to see discussion on possible rides and which day. The event is now close enough we can do an extended weather forecast and it looks great.
Keith Post, nurtaeff and Toymaker like this.

2001 Vstar 1100 Classic (sold), Cobra Slash Cut full exhaust, Dropped 1 inch with lowering links, ORK, 4.5 inch handlebar risers, Ultimate passenger seat, Passenger pegs moved forward 4 inches, Handlebar clock, KN air filter, Viking saddlebags, Additional rear lighting
Loose nut "me" behind the bars
2006 Harley Electra Glide Ultra Classic

https://sites.google.com/site/vstar1100kb/home
post #549 of 570 (permalink) Old 08-14-2019, 11:03 PM

Garage
Toymaker,
You bet we're still coming!! Can hardly wait for it to get here. Dave has even waxed his bike for the occasion which is something he rarely does. So looking forward to seeing all the great friends we made last year and meeting new people.
post #550 of 570 (permalink) Old 08-15-2019, 06:30 AM

Garage
Here's my update...I will be able to attend for a day ride maybe two ( I live two hours out). I will not be able to stay overnight so far. If there is an itinerary out there I'd love to see it. I did not read all 54 pages of this thread.
Keith Post, lesblank and nurtaeff like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode