BROWARD COUNTY FL ((((Roll Call)))) S. FL - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-11-2012, 04:10 PM Thread Starter

BROWARD COUNTY FL ((((Roll Call)))) S. FL

Hey all KOBRA101 here I'm real big on getting to know fellow Yamaha enthusiasts in the area and coordinating group rides. Riding is the best but riding with friends and fellow enthusiasts is even better. I live in Davie FL, which is 10 minutes from Ft. Lauderdale beach and 25 minutes from South Beach which is fun to ride but i definitely have the best time riding the Keys there's nothing like that 7 mile bridge on your bike with the ocean side on the east and the calm bay on the west. Wether it's a short ride or a long one It's just good to be out there.. So all you South Floridians show yourselves!! lol

15 GRAND AND 15 MILES DOES'NT MAKE YOU A BIKER.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/61008833/Y...Service-Manual - A must for everyone the holy service manual..

*II[BLUE BIKE CLUB]II*

PAY UP
$$$$$
SUCKER
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-14-2012, 11:25 PM

I just picked up a new to me Yamaha in miramar last week and had work done at broward motorsports in davie. I keep hearing about some Keys bike event or poker run in the fall(?)
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-15-2012, 07:56 AM Thread Starter

congrats I'am good friends with most of the guys over there, I live close by i Davie and those events are great usually attracts thousands of bikes I'll be there...

15 GRAND AND 15 MILES DOES'NT MAKE YOU A BIKER.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/61008833/Y...Service-Manual - A must for everyone the holy service manual..

*II[BLUE BIKE CLUB]II*

PAY UP
$$$$$
SUCKER
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode