Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

Show off your Road Star here! Pics please

78K views 284 replies 112 participants last post by  cliftonchism 
#1 ·
Show off your bike here! multiple pics are welcomed

#5 ·
roady owners and perspective owners; and Bevo

Hello all,

I am now longer a star owner. I've enjoyed the forums and star ownership. Bevo's bike will live long as the coolest thing I've seen on two wheels. Due to my work I've not been on the forums much. My latest trades can be found on Grizzly forums as Grazzled.. Now own two 2007 Grizzly 700's. The moderators are welcome to delete me from this forum or not. I'm o.k. either way, however the new owner of the Roady has an add on craiglist. It is for sale in all it's glory for 5,000 or trade. I have not a dime in the sale,but I thought I would mention it to roadstar enthusiests. Would like to see it go to a star lover because it is one OFF!
Looks good Flounder don't stop! The roadstar was the most customized of the star line.

mike
indiana

#7 ·
Hello all,

I am now longer a star owner. I've enjoyed the forums and star ownership. Bevo's bike will live long as the coolest thing I've seen on two wheels. Due to my work I've not been on the forums much. My latest trades can be found on Grizzly forums as Grazzled.. Now own two 2007 Grizzly 700's. The moderators are welcome to delete me from this forum or not. I'm o.k. either way, however the new owner of the Roady has an add on craiglist. It is for sale in all it's glory for 5,000 or trade. I have not a dime in the sale,but I thought I would mention it to roadstar enthusiests. Would like to see it go to a star lover because it is one OFF!
Looks good Flounder don't stop! The roadstar was the most customized of the star line.

mike
indiana

thanks for being a member. your membership will stay open so you can always post again in the future if you like. and thanks for the compliment. i liked your roadstar enough to put it up for bike of the month voting this month. well at least you still have toys to play with and just swapped one fun for another.