Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

2000 xvs1100 custom

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Corsair 
#1 ·
hey everyone! just picked up my first cruiser - coming from a back ground in dirt and sport bikes, what a difference! 2000 V-star 1100 custom, black and low with apporx 14500 on the clock. glad to be a part of the forums

#4 ·
I'm from upstate NY (Albany area), and have been riding dirt since i was 14. I got rid of my K4 GSXR600 a little over a year ago, so aside from my trusty Honda Express Scooter (dont knock it - its hella fun to beat on).

When the Custom became available to me, i jumped on it in a heart beat (got it for a steal!) with plans to flip it in the spring with just some minor cleanup work. I test rode it the day i picked it up, and auto0matically knew i wasn't getting rid of it.

#5 ·
Welcome to the bunch from a bit more north than you. Lots of good folks on here that love to ride, talk ride and even fix ride :). Don't be shy and post often and if you feel so inclined as to wanting to mod your bike, we can help you spend your cash faster than a RED bike ;).

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.