Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

West Coast get together.

13K views 69 replies 12 participants last post by  Yamaha Pat 
#1 ·
Very preliminary just to gage interest. Let me know where you're from and where you would like to meet up. Somewhere with good rides. Central or Northern California coast is cool. San Diego has some good rides. Las Vegas could work but for the traffic. This could be a really good thing. It might be a couple of years out but it is totally possible. Please let me know.

#55 ·
Lesblanks Texas meet gave me an idea. How about a lunch somewhere between Sacramento and the Bay Area this spring. We have a lot of new members in the area. What do you guys think?

#57 ·
Good to hear from you RonK it is still a West Coast get together. It hasn't happened yet but it will baby steps meet up for a lunch and make plans for future rides. Did you get to ride 96 or 299 I would love to hear about it.

#59 ·
--

I did the trifecta, I guess you could say. rode 36, 299 to Willow Creek (I've ridden all 299 before), 96 up to Yreka. I wanted to go from there down 3, but wasn't able to make it on that trip. I'd say 96 is a lot like 36 except for the part of 36 right out of Red Bluff which is pretty fun.

--

#58 ·
I’m down for a West Coast get together!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#63 ·
Open to anyone and everyone riding one up or two up.

Reactions: Yamaha Pat
#67 ·
I was supposed to leave this morning but tweaked my back yesterday picking up the paper. Laid on the floor most of the day but it didn't work. My accupuncturist can't see me until Saturday.

#68 ·
That's a bummer. Hopefully it was an important piece of paper. ;)

Heal quickly!!

Reactions: Redbird58
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.