Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

Yamaha Pats Norcal Adventure.

9K views 67 replies 9 participants last post by  Louisiana Jeff 
#1 ·
First Day, I got an early check in (1:00) because Red Bluff was 105 Friday. Once I checked in I went out to grab a few beers and some food then hunkered down. These are of me hunkering down, Half way point where I poured A bottle of water into my helmet, The reason I stay at Motel 6 the shower is over my head (6'4) instead of my chest, The room and the hot ride first aid kit. I will post videos and pictures as I get time to upload them

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm wishing I was able to join you on this but you know the story. And, it looks like the reins might be coming off soon.

It was a hot weekend, hopefully you had a good time. We're looking forward to pictures when you're able to get to them.

#3 ·
Looks like fun so far. Looking forward to the rest of pictures and videos. glad you made it back safe and sound.

#6 · (Edited)
While I kick back I want to double check all the cameras have a full charge. Nikon uses AA's no problem I have extras. Point and shoot fully charged. Pull out my new Winbook charger and and the plug does not fit the Winbook... Bummer. Now I have to worry about video charge for the whole weekend. Maybe thirteen hours of riding all told. So a whole lot of short videos, I thought a few were longer than they were. Here are some pics of 36 I will pound out a few videos tonight or Saturday

Reactions: Boots
#7 ·
Great pictures. Weather looks great, not a cloud in the sky. You picked a good time to go.

Reactions: Boots
#14 ·
All are really good, I like them a lot. Really liked the scenery on the last one. I personally like the shorter videos, guess I've got a short attention span. ?. Now put some music with it.

#18 ·
Music? Posting videos with music is like walking and chewing gum. Can't do it yet.
Now you know how I felt when I was first uploading my videos. I'm sure you will fiquire it out. You were the first to request music on my videos and just wanted to repay you. ???

#23 ·
#26 ·
Excellent. You are getting pretty good at this. Next challenge for you, see if you can add text to the beginning of video to many identify road of name of ride. Really like the scenery.

#28 ·
Very nice! Really makes me want to take a west trip...Perhaps when the retirement picture gets a little clearer...I can not tell if there is light at the end of the tunnel yet or another train headed my way....61 in a little over a month...Hope was for 62 but the fricken stock market is just killin me....

#29 ·
Great video's Pat. I was happy to see the road name on the last one, I will have to head there before end of summer. I know I've been near it and possibly on part of it but in a cage.

Thanks!

Reactions: Yamaha Pat
#30 ·
Boots I have a good feeling that you will soon be enjoying some wind therapy! Don't know why but I feel your situation is headed in the right direction! Then you and Pat will be making the rest of folks in the midwest extremely jealous with your scenic rides and perfect weather! Now at least they will be filmed so I can ride along....

#31 ·
https://youtu.be/W-IEN3GnAuw I wanted to go longer on this one because I knew I hadn't used up the battery. But I had to shut down because I didn't want to show my friends road. He had a ac cable that fit the Winbook. YAY! After I charge it tonight I'm going out at sunrise to see what I get but the groves are dark during the day we will see what this camera can do and I will be able to get 101, 20 and 16 on the way home.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.