Fun rides In the Pheonix Area? - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 03:08 PM Thread Starter
Fig

Fun rides In the Pheonix Area?

Looking to find some weekend or evening fun rides. Back home even in my small town there were several coffe shop rides or weekend breakfast runs.. I'm new to the Pheonix area but don't often seem to pass groups just hanging out at the local coffee shops ( must be a Canadian thing :-D )

Anyone from the area or know a good way to locate this kind of adhock group?

2009 Roadliner Midnight
Cobra Speedster Longs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-16-2012, 02:16 PM

Send a message via AIM to Grizzlee
Smile Phoenix hangouts and rides- Having lived in Phoenix until 2009, Harold's in Cave Cree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fig View Post
Looking to find some weekend or evening fun rides. Back home even in my small town there were several coffe shop rides or weekend breakfast runs.. I'm new to the Pheonix area but don't often seem to pass groups just hanging out at the local coffee shops ( must be a Canadian thing :-D )

Anyone from the area or know a good way to locate this kind of adhock group?
Having lived in Phoenix until 2009, ride out to Cave Creek and you'll see where all the bikers go, Harold's is a popular place, just hang out there a bit and you'll find some riders to hang with most likely, if not go across the street and down a bit to another place I don't remember the name of but lots of bikers there, Cave Creek in general is a destination Dayrider hangout, lots of places there, just don't go to the Western place it's the HA's hangout although you'll find most of the guys in the Phoenix chapter aren't all that bad since Sonny Barger lives in Cave Creek and rather likes it a lot and takes good care of it as well, LOL.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-08-2016, 02:08 PM

Garage
Try buzzing up the Beeline to Payson and the Buffalo Bar & Grill. This is a nice run when it starts getting warm and you want to go up in elevation a bit. Also fun to make a loop thru Payson, on up to Showlow and back down thru Salt River Canyon to Globe and over.

WhySSB

Life is an adventure, it's not a package tour..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode