September 2012 Bike Of The Month - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-02-2012, 02:39 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

September 2012 Bike Of The Month

OWNER: peterclark57

Yamaha vstar 1100 2004
Modifications
Engine : high compression pistons double valve springs, Kleihn 39mm carburetors, heavy duty clutch for all that horse power (pacific coast star)

Front end :Carlinin super sweep bars 1/12 inch thick 9 inch rise 11 inch pull back, controls are joker machince classic controls, 6 degree rake with 2 inch extension on forks
Rear end : 2 1/2 lowered fully chrome swing arm Diff, brake calliper, progressive 465 mono rear shock

Other stuff: Tank stretch by paicfic coast star, customised seat dakotia digital 7200 series gauge, cutom paint candle apple red ,

Fenders are form American legends jessie jamie tombstones, rear fender 9/12 inch wide rear tail light from Russ Weirmount, elite forward controls, headlight 7 inch headwinds, indicators from adjure, exhaust are bub Jugger huggers, jardaine oil filter relocation kit

Wheels are RC components Slashers 18inch rear 21 inch front, front single 4 pisotn calliper from RC components

Modifications are plenty thanks to Pacifc coast star mainly, as well as SS customs, jokermachine, American Legend motorcycle for the Jessie Jamie fenders and tons of other sites that made up the bit and pieces that made this bike to what it is, also there was a lot a lot of research on the net as in to get the wiring done for the Dakotia digital gauge, slonservices.com and to a site http://www.dumpit.org/reaperjr/ where i got the inspiration to change the bike. Bike took over a year to complete mainly due to the cost to do it about $10000 worth of work

Reason to do I just wanted something different and had a lot of spare time on my hands as well as the Vstar 1100 you can do a lot of customising with them

on a steel horse I ride
i create motorcycle videos. check them out here

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 11:36 AM
Kel

Congrats on the win! Looks amazing!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 02:50 PM

Congrats.. Sweet looking bike. There are some many things to llike on bike just can't pick one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-24-2012, 06:26 PM

I think this is my favorite BOTM yet

2013 H-D FXS Blackline
2006 V-Star 1100 Classic
1980 XS650 Bob (in progress)
1981 XS650

USMC - 0331 - OEF
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode