Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

A very nice Gesture

836 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  redcat 
#1 ·
Yesterday I pulled into a shopping center and a woman "sorta" pulled in front of me as I came into the lot. But really it was no big deal as I was slowing down for the lot anyway and saw her. I honestly did not think twice about it and was going about my business without a care when she came over to apologize. It was a very nice gesture and it made me happy, so I wanted to share it.

https://youtu.be/2G9v8WdH5cQ

#3 ·
Had the same happen a couple of weeks ago. Riding with a buddy on a two lane country road. Guy in a pickup pulled out in front of us. To be fair, we were going at a pretty good clip and his view of us was partially obstructed by a car coming the other way. We had to slow quickly, but never a danger of having to lock the brakes or hit him. At the next stop light, guy gets out of his truck and walks back to us to apologize. There are some folks out there who are actually OK with motorcycles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.