Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day. I just purchased an 02 1600 and thought I'd join in case I had questions like I did with my other bike.

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Only if you show us some pics of your new ride! :)

Joking aside, welcome from the Netherlands!

Kind regards, Wim

·
Super Moderator
6,398 Posts
Hi Alabaster, wimg is right, pics of your new ride are a must, lol. Glad you joined us and ask all the questions you'd like. Ride safely!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks!

For the replies and warm welcome. I'll have to get some pics up, indeed.

In the meantime, I was having a "Chirp" issue, had my belt adjusted, and then it became a full-on squeal. Low and behold the good old "Search" function helped me find the soap trick! A little Irish Spring on the under side of the belt and that annoying, high pitch squeak is GONE!

Okay, so I'll try to get some pics done in between rides with my wife. :D

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Hi Alabaster, Welcome to the 4m. The Roadies are AWESOME bikes :D Do check out the roadstarclinic site. TONS of great tech and mechanical advice over there too. Can't wait to see some pics.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, Annie. I've been poking around over there a bit. That may be where I got that soap idea. Not sure really. I'm so lazy about these pics... Maybe not really. I guess I've been riding so much the sun has scorched my brain. I'll get 'em up.

EDIT: Here's one with my biker-in-the-making, and one of my old lady :cool: They might be enjoying it more than I am.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Very nice indeed! And great to hear your lady and heir love it too :).

Kind regards, Wim

1 - 11 of 11 Posts