Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy guys. I've been riding for about 3 years now. The vstar is my first bike. I bought the bike with the intention of growing out of it very quickly, but she's kind of grown on me. So I'm here to get some advice on giving the learner bike some TLC and turning it into something I'm more invested in and proud of.

·
Super Moderator
3,221 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. You came to the right place to learn all you need to know about your VStar, or making any mods you want to do. Some before and after pics would be interesting.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
6,636 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Glad you joined us. If you have any questions about mods you might want to do, post in the Vstar forum for best exposure and feedback. Ride often and safe.

·
Registered
366 Posts
welcome from Rochester NY. Been riding for all of 10 wks on a new to me 07 650 and learning much about. Lots of good info in these forums. Be safe!

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Welcome from Columbus, OH! I have seen some pretty cool mods done to the 650. Snoop around there are some great displays in some of the other threads. If you get stuck on something ask away, there are plenty here willing to offer advice and assistance. Good Luck!

·
Super Moderator
6,744 Posts
Welcome from East Tennessee Timothy!
As it’s been stated, lots of 650 owners here and they’re very willing to help. Pics are a must here so share a few when you get the chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts