Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this bike for my wife for a surprise 20th anniversary present.
It was a bike she kept talking about. A guy bought it for his wife, but she wouldn't ride it. It only has 600 miles on it. She drove by the place and she called me and said "The bike is gone" I just said " Thats too bad, there'll other bikes". She sure was surprised when I pulled in the driveway on it. For right now everything is stock, but she loves it. It is a big step up from her 84 Shadow.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thats the same ride as mine (maybe the front disk is different) it's a great bike, small enough to be flexible and mobile, large enough to stop cars from pushing in...

I got mine Friday and i've spent about 4 hours riding it in the last day.... love it

·
Registered
1 Posts
VStar

I've just joined the forum and i'm loving what i'm seeing:)

I have the same bike, so nice to ride smooth and hugs the corners
week-ends friends get together and just get out on that open road,
there's nothing like the feeling you get when your on your bike..

Go Girl

Julz:)

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
I bought Batwings from memphis shades and had it painted to match. Nice quick release brackets. I think it turned out pretty nice
Looks good, has the Lady been able to ride since Batwings? Looks like you got snow like a lot of the rest of us. Just wondered if she is happy with it, again , looks good!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks
Yes she actually got to ride before the snow start flying. I got the batwing for xmas, but just got them painted. She likes it. Blocks just enough wind, and helps protect the hands too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts