Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had the bike for about a week, bought it brand new with 3 miles on it. Love it so far! All I've done so far is put the Yamaha accessory pipes on it, removed the warning stickers from the tank, made a bracket to hold my parking permit by the license plate, and waxed it twice haha. Only complaint is that sometimes it doesn't seem to want to go into first gear. Figure I'll see if it gets better after the 600 mile service.... Anyone else notice this?

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
I have had the bike for about a week, bought it brand new with 3 miles on it. Love it so far! All I've done so far is put the Yamaha accessory pipes on it, removed the warning stickers from the tank, made a bracket to hold my parking permit by the license plate, and waxed it twice haha. Only complaint is that sometimes it doesn't seem to want to go into first gear. Figure I'll see if it gets better after the 600 mile service.... Anyone else notice this?
Chrome man! It need CHROME!:D:D:D

Welcome:)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha I like the way the bike looks blacked out. The pipes are chrome, and I think they look much better than the stock 2-1 pipe. I already ordered the factory windshield, engine guards, and sissy bar (for the girlfriend). Just waiting on them to show up. Also ordered a set of factory bags w/ brackets that need to be painted. I'll post pics when it's all on. I'll generally leave the windshield and sissy bar off. I like the look better without that stuff, but I go on some pretty long rides and it sure helps out.

·
Registered
923 Posts
That is one awesome looking bike. I am a fan of the blacked out bikes but I have to admit that when I bought mine I did like seeing all the chrome!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Very very nice bike Midnight. Good luck with the breaking in. My bike is quite old and I don't have to worry about the breaking in, but breaking down! Anyway welcome from the bottom end of the globe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts