Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey how are you doing my names devin picked up my roadstar about a year ago only a little over 2000 miles on the bike when I purchased the bike it was bone stock semve then I have made a few altercations to the bike such as 465 progressive rear suspension lowered 1", 18inch todds cycles stripper apes,hypercharger pro-R, and also a power commander v. Have a set of curbfeeler pipes on the way from mortons cycles very good buisness they sent me pipes in raw steel I marked out were o2 sensors went and shipped them back and they put the bub in aand chromed them for me very nice people and very easy to get ahold of and work with

·
Registered
120 Posts
Welcome to the 4m!! We have to see pics or some people will accuse you of riding a moped with yard gnomes airbrushed on it.... Lets see that roadie!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have pics of it up on gallery won't let me post on thread its titled 08 roadstar fi sorry guys first time on a forum

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Curbfeelers are a set off of pcs got the number to the shop that make the pipes there called mortons cycles very good company forge custom pipes for all types of bikes

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Pic got stuck in the gallery eh. That's a new one :D. Smitty thinks you have a moped. I don't agree with him. I think you have a piagio 3 wheel scoot with garden gnomes on it :D.

Don't be shy to post often, share stories, give advice and post pics ;)

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Checked out the gallery, def. not a moped lol,nice bike man

1 - 11 of 11 Posts