Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have looked on the V Star 1300 Wiki page, but I cant seem to find any thing on it. Are there any parts that are interchangeable with the 1300? even if some modification is needed, I like some of the parts that aren't offered for the 1300.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I believe the only part that's interchangeable is the rider. If I'm wrong someone will correct me.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
All 3 are totally different bikes from the frame up. To find out what parts will interchange, just go to any factory Yamaha parts dealer on the web and start looking at part numbers for each model in question. That'll tell you what will interchange and which won't for sure. You won't find a whole lot.

I can tell you that if you are looking at fenders, tanks etc....they would take some pretty heavy modification to work....but it's relative in what you want and how much you're willing to work to get it.

·
Registered
164 Posts
back in the day when I worked at the dealer (go Blackman's!) the parts program could tell you what parts were used on multiple bikes. lightspeed I think it was.

i'm sure it has been replaced by something new by now, so you could always ask the dealer.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Actually many of the 950 and 1300 parts are the same, but have different part numbers. Just depends on what parts you want to use.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts