Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, I'm new to this. Never posted on a forum, don't even know what a thread is. I thought it was something used to sew on patches with. Any way, I'm here, I live here in coastal North Carolina. Nice place. I ride a 2000 1100 Classic. Freakin' love it. Anyways, ya'll have a good evening, and if anyone can clue me in to how this works, let me know. Thanks alot, guys.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Lot of good folks on here. Ive learned alot. Maybe cross paths someday. 2001 classic. Belews Creek cu Dave

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
120 Posts
good day to ride in nc

You know I come real close to taking the bike out this afternoon. We had a few inches of snow on Thursday though. Even being 60 here today there are some shady spots that still had a little snow this evening. Probably could have been careful but I usually head north out of here and hit the hills. They had near a foot,so I thought better of it. Even if I had stayed around or even gone south I would have run over snow melting from side of the road and had to wipe the whole bike down this pm. Yeah,thats pretty dog gone lazy:D Going to be awhile before its going to warm up enough. Going to get cold. CU

·
Registered
317 Posts
Welcome to the 4M. Good group here, if your confused on how to navigate this forum just ask, someone will respond to your question sooner or later, though it might be a bit on the sarcastic side at times:)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the welcomes. I live on the coast here, and the weather is sweet. Sunny and warm..ish. One of these days when my vacation time permits I hope to get over to the western side of NC and get going in the mountains. Anyways, thanks alot and I'm glad to be here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
New myself

Just upgraded from my Vstar 650 to an 1100. Anyone know of anything I need to watch out for or must have upgrades? It's a VStar 1100 Classic 2002

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hello ... Nice area you are in. We have our boat in Beaufort for some upgrades and had a chance to rent and ride the area. Cheers.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 16 of 16 Posts