Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone hows it going,I have got a realy good deal on a 2009 1100 custom and i was wondering if it is to small for me. I'm 6.3 and 220lbs. I have forward controls going on it so i'm sure that will help. Any feed back would be great.
Thanks in Advance

Eric

·
Registered
249 Posts
i am 5ft 10 in , 250 lb, i like the 1100 custom i have vstar, from a foot leg comfort perspective.

i am a bit concerned with power if i ever added a passenger, once mine gets hot it runs better. i took out tonight , raining , it acted a little cold natured, but i didnt feel like riding too fast , roads wet. mine is cold natured though, i just have to give it time to warm up, i do use 91 octane and sea foam and it still takes it a bit to warm up, it starts good, i full choke for a bout a minute then half for several minutes, but it still is a bit cold.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Should Be Fine, Ihad 04 1100 Put 42000 Miles On In 4 Yrs. Did And Pipes Air Filterkit Rejet Carbs, Completly Statified With Bike I Am 6'3" 205 Would Have Kept But Came Across Great Deal On 07 13000 With Tons Of Add On New From Dealer With 15 Miles On It For 9000.00 Could Not Pass Up

1 - 3 of 3 Posts