Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone know the size of them? Mine are leaking (oil filter comes with A new one but its HUGE and doesnt pertain to anything on my oil change.. Stealer wants $6 each for new ones and of course I have to order them. Id like to walk into Grainger and get them for their real cost, but my bike is together and not leaking THAT BAD but Im still hesitant to ride a bike thats leaking oil even if a little bit.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Does anyone know the size of them? Mine are leaking (oil filter comes with A new one but its HUGE and doesnt pertain to anything on my oil change.. Stealer wants $6 each for new ones and of course I have to order them. Id like to walk into Grainger and get them for their real cost, but my bike is together and not leaking THAT BAD but Im still hesitant to ride a bike thats leaking oil even if a little bit.
Good luck finding them...

I always just bought a NAPA PS-4935 for my filter...it has all the right sized ones in the box and have never had an issue.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I use the Wix oil filter as it has the correct O-ring size. I tried using Fram and found out the hard way that the O-rings were too small.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts