1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
All good children go to Heaven:)

·
Registered
821 Posts
Eh, clue me in, something here Ol Sugar Bear don't know:confused: Have seen Dan ain't been on that I have seen for a bit. Or just a funny? Would like to know. Ride safe.
It's a line from a Beatles song on the Abby Road album. "1234567 all good children go to Heaven"
I saw the title of Dans thread, and it poped into my head.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
It's a line from a Beatles song on the Abby Road album. "1234567 all good children go to Heaven"
I saw the title of Dans thread, and it poped into my head.
You got to be a boomer!:D Ol Sugar Bear does that non stop! People speak of the "greatest generation" to me, it is the boomers, have to been there to understand;) (Best music ever was)

I wondered about farmalldanzil, he was always logged on and made many posts, he spoke of health problems, he is absent now and when you said the heaven thing, I thought maybe we lost one of us:( That was what I meant with my post, thought I missed something. Live on my Boomer friend, enjoy:D Ride safe as long as we can hold em up.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I hear ya there Sugar Bear! I love that old music, and I still play it every week with my band.
I'm sure old farmalldanzil is fine. He's probably just busy workin' around the farm. Or out riding somewhere.
Hang tough buddy, another month and a few weeks and we'll be out riding somewhere too.

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
I remember one post by Farmalldanzil that told of some trip to a very warm and sunny place...... Me, I at the stage where I'm advised not to head toward the light. LOL!

Carry That Weight eh, DAMN, should always go with my first guess.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Well I'm back now. but to damn tired to post. went to Cozumel for the week. Man I had a good time there too. 1571 nautical miles at 19 knots. that's a long boat ride.:eek:

P.S. 1 nautical mile = 1.15 on land, and ELVIS WAS ON THE BOAT TO. Luck me I mist both shows

·
Registered
821 Posts
Well I'm back now. but to damn tired to post. went to Cozumel for the week. Man I had a good time there too. 1571 nautical miles at 19 knots. that's a long boat ride.:eek:

P.S. 1 nautical mile = 1.15 on land, and ELVIS WAS ON THE BOAT TO. Luck me I mist both shows
Glad to hear you're alright Dan. Sounds like a fun adventure you had.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This forum is for testing. when I posted a poll I did not know how it worked so I tested it here. Now you see you cant make a post with less than 10 characters .So there is the 12345---. After the test I dumped the poll but you cant dump the post (only mod. can).
OK as for the Beatles I like some of the songs but not a big fan, now maybe some Box Car Willy or Johnny Horton- Tex Riter- OOO and CCR, BTO:cool:

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Beatles playin on the ride home last night...Bob Seeger on tap for this morning's commute.

I have a steadily evolving MP3 CD for Bullwinkle: Lou Christie, 4 Seasons, Joan Baez, Supremes, Kingston Trio, Cher, Arlo Guthrie, CCR, Isley Brothers, Bob Seger, Ricky Nelson, Kenny Loggins, Vaughn Monroe, Salomen Burke, Enya, and a bunch of movie themes: Dances With Wolves, Grand Canyon Suite, Sons of Katie Elder.

Every time I remember a rock & roll song from H.S. I grab it from Amazon and the CD gets longer and longer...:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts