Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Ohio,

For starters, I would like to thank all the membership here for all the information I have gathered over these past few weeks while in the process of shopping for my next motor scooter.

As of the time of this post i own a '09 Boulevard C50. By this time next week I will have traded my dependable Bully for a '13 V Star 1300 Deluxe.

Peace

·
Registered
894 Posts
Welcome. I find the C50 is a little more laid back than the V*. If you prefer to be laid back you may consider new bars early on. That and Memphis Shades fork deflectors and you've got a pretty solid bike.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome. I find the C50 is a little more laid back than the V*. If you prefer to be laid back you may consider new bars early on. That and Memphis Shades fork deflectors and you've got a pretty solid bike.
thanks for the tips, along with an after market seat, i was thinking adding lower deflectors would be one of the things to do sooner than later. i have the nat'l cycle chrome lowers from the switchblade set-up i had on the C50 that i "might" be able to re-purpose. hard to know until i have the new blue scoot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts