Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering how many college football fans we have here, and who you are a fan of. As boastful as this sounds, ROLL TIDE! We are the hated ones in college football anyway. I believe Alabama can do it again. What other team would you say have a chance? Georgia? Clemson? Lets hear all the predictions before the season starts. I predict (hope), if Alabama can stay healthy they will be the undefeated National Champions.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Gators, but they will not contend this year. Give Mullen a few years back at The Swamp. Go SEC. Georgia in the East looks good again this year, too.

·
Super Moderator
13,056 Posts
i predict (hope) that all of Alabama's starters discover their true passion is with the arts and they all quit the team to become theater majors. and INS discovers that Saban is actually an illegal immigrant from Estonia and gets deported. not sure what odds Vegas is putting on this yet.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i predict (hope) that all of Alabama's starters discover their true passion is with the arts and they all quit the team to become theater majors. and INS discovers that Saban is actually an illegal immigrant from Estonia and gets deported. not sure what odds Vegas is putting on this yet.
Keep on dreaming! That dream will likely turn into a nightmare if your team plays Bama!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts