Original owner, always correctly maintained, meticulously cleaned, garaged and covered. Runs, rides like new. Looks showroom from 10 feet. Many genuine Yamaha accessories, including leather “hard” bags and mounts, tall windsheild, lower wind deflectors (plastic could use polishing), light bar, rear fender rack, rear rack for use when rear seat is on, passenger back rest. I have both original seats and the Corbin leather solo seat shown. Just these accessories cost $2500 when new.

There is some yellowing of the clearcoat. I replaced one of the silver wire loom covers for controls as it was yellowing, still have spare material for the other. A tiny chip or two in the paint on the front fender, not down to metal though. A blemish on top of the right side top muffler. Otherwise all paint and chrome is excellent and shiny.

Tires have less than 100 miles on them. New clutch has 16K miles on it. I rebuilt the clutch master cylinder when tires were installed.

Kelly Bluebook is $3245 as I write this, for just the motorcycle. Not including any accessories.
I beleive $3500 is a great deal on this very clean, like-new looking SoCal machine, all accessories included, with 46K miles on it.

Thank you.