Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched the forums but couldn't find any help. I have some Ebay floorboards. I'd really like to install them but I can't seem to find an adapter or whatever part I need to install them. They with some cheesy adapters that are too small & I wouldn't use if they did fit because they go into the footpeg slot & wobble around along with not flexing if I over lean. Anyway. My Google search didn't yield any results either.

Thanks for any replies.

I'll include a picture and YouTube link of my channel of where I've briefly document some of the work I've done. I can tear apart thus bike but can't figure out how to install floorboards 🤦‍♀️ embarrassing I knowhttps://youtube.com/c/SophiaSocalMoto
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
I would really need to see pics of the floorboards and adapter and how they fit in the foot peg mount

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
That would be a tough one, , to make it hinge you are probably going to have to either build an entire mounting bracket or buy the floorboards for a classic and put the on there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts