Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I a new member to the form. I'm back to riding again after a 25 year absence. I bought a use 2002 V-star 1100 classic with 42,000 miles. It feels great being back on a bike although I'm still fighting that heal shifting LOL. I hope I can some help on finding repair resources on the V-star. She dose have some age on her. Thanks for reading.

·
Super Moderator
6,088 Posts
Hi Adam, welcome to the forum. How about some pics of your 1100? We love pics here. Ask all the questions you like. Several members ride the 1100. Corsair is our resident expert on the 1100. Hes written two books on them, and im helping him with his third book, "bbq recipes from the great white north". Submit a good recipe if you have one. Tell us a bit more about yourself and chime in anytime.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Keith, I'll have pics of her as soon as can pic from my phone to the computer.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome form the great white eh. Be carefull with the 1100. It will put a perma grin on your face, make you want to quit your job and go for a tour of the country. In my signature block, you'll find a link to the KB and one for the shop manual for the 1100. Make sure you post often, post pics, share stories and your famed bbq armadillo dip.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from here in Northwest Illinois. Glad to have you join us and look forward to reading your posts and seeing pics of your bike. I'm one of those perma smile 1100 owners Corsair was talking about. Post often and ride safe.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Old V Star Man
Thanks, I live in Glendale AZ now I used to live I N E Wisconsin enjoy your ride time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts