Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Have extra bike parts laying around after your slip-on exhaust upgrade?

I'm looking for an unmodified, stock slip-on exhaust to fit my 2003 V-Star 1100 Custom. It should be in good condition, but minor wear and tear is acceptable.

I'd like to slip-on before long road trips so my girlfriend and I don't have ringing ears after a long day of riding. :)

If you have one to sell, please tell me what year and model bike it came from so I can check compatibility.

Thanks!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi,

Have extra bike parts laying around after your slip-on exhaust upgrade?

I'm looking for an unmodified, stock slip-on exhaust to fit my 2003 V-Star 1100 Custom. It should be in good condition, but minor wear and tear is acceptable.

I'd like to slip-on before long road trips so my girlfriend and I don't have ringing ears after a long day of riding. :)

If you have one to sell, please tell me what year and model bike it came from so I can check compatibility.

Thanks!
Hello I have one that i have takeon off my bike as of right now i don't think i can use it after my modifications but unsure i will get back to you asap on it if i can't use it you more than welcome to purchase it as i wont need it i dont think it will work with my trike build its a 02 v star 1100 classic it might work for you:cool::D

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have 2 sets for an 03 Classic if you think they would work. 1 set is used and don't look bad at all. I cleaned them with fine emery paper once so they are a bit dulled. Cost would be $30 plus shipping. I have a second set that are brand new. They were on the bike when sold new but were replaced before it left the showroom. They are $75 plus shipping.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts