Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Nova Scotia, Canada.

I bought my Road Star last spring with the intention of flipping it for some profit. Well, it was a bad year for selling "toys" (also couldn't sell a 2006 Crossfire) and now I love the bike, so hopefully it won't sell again this year. :D If it doesn't, I plan to do some touring this summer.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome to the fun house. I'm gonna tell you right out of the gate you need to post some pictures of your scoot.There are people on here that get real up tight about no pics. The other thing would be a little about your self,how long you been riding and where you ride.Oh did I tell you about posting pics. That's a very important part of this forum. Bring a sense of humor,you will need it.And one more thing post some pics of your scoot.Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.Pics

·
Super Moderator
13,118 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hello c-will! Glad you found us. How are those pics coming? ;) We have another Canadian in our mix, eh! I used to get up your way a couple time a year, but have not ventured that way for quite some time. We are planning a ride around Lake Superior this summer so we'll be there again!

What year is your bike? Any mods? Have you ridden before? Got any pics? :)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Welcome... go canada !
That reminds me: it's election year here the ol' USofA. Isn't it just about time you Canucks elect a new queen? :D:D:D

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
What! not another newb without pics. And a fellow Canuck to boot; now I feel bad.

Here goes the speach. Dear Nova Scotainite, the book of newb states that "All Nova Scotianites that tried to make a profit on a gorgeous ride but realized that riding it is fun and that it's more important than maiking a profit, shall post pics of this ride that has them wishing for more. ;)" this may not be good if your a Ferengy; but that's in Star Trek :D.

Welcome to the forum from the nation's capital area. If you ride this way drop me a line and I'll show you some of the attractions.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have added pics to my profile.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts