Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a line on a stock 2007 exhaust system in excellent shape. I learned that the full system won't fit my 2002 but I'm wondering if the mufflers alone might?

·
Registered
01, Roadstar 1600. /08 1700
295 Posts
Would you also have to change the muffler mount. I would think if the measurements were right on the head pipe spacing it would and maybe just the mount changed. I really have no clue just throwing that out there.

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That shouldn't be a problem. For $30, I can live with a little modification.

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well.. it went exceedingly excellent! The guy included all the hardware and they mounted perfectly on my bike. Have a look. For $30 I can't complain - they're brand new - no rust!

I love the sound of these too - I made a video but the sound in the video isn't what they sound like. I took her out for quick ride tonight. Loved it.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
8,650 Posts
Looking good, really glad it worked as simple as it did and great price.

Reactions: Lorax

·
Registered
01, Roadstar 1600. /08 1700
295 Posts
They are stock no modification? They look good brand new. My 01 has had the end piece taken out. I think they call it stage one modification. You getting any color in the hills yet?

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are stock no modification? They look good brand new. My 01 has had the end piece taken out. I think they call it stage one modification. You getting any color in the hills yet?
Yep. Surprised hell out of me that they went on without any swearing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts