Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Last year i picked all the unecesary stuff off my frame but this year my buddy and I went a little further and made a frame from scratch. We also did away with the middle drive gear and swapped to right side chain drive. The only stock parts left: Motor, Electrical, Wheels, Front end, Hand controls, brakes.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
510 Posts
Now this is impressive! I love my bikes to look all nice and neat and clean. This is the total opposite but it is very very nice. Always love to see what people can do with anything.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Every 70 ish miles lol

Going to look into a spare/reserve tank this winter.

Also going to be building a custom springer front end as well.... she'll never be done.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
IDK i kind of have a thing for ratty looking bikes. I might wire brush the rust off and clear coat the frame. Haven't really decided.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You won't have to worry about scratches or having to wax it all the time.
After owning a few black vehicles it is so nice just jumping on the bike and riding the **** out of it, don't care if its dirty... the mid dump exhaust blows dust and debris everywhere and i could care less. (Unless i am parked next to a nice clean bike then i walk it away before starting :p) The bugs on the front bother me more than the dirt and crud lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts