Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have put my ‘07 Black Cherry Strat S on the market but haven’t gotten much response. I have it listed under NADA price and it is immaculate. Low miles around 12K miles. Always garaged, never wrecked and has tons of extras. Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
2006 Stratoliner, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, '81 XS650SH Project
1,981 Posts
Hello Bill and welcome from Virginia. Sorry to hear you are parting with your bike and equally sorry you are not getting many enquiries. Maybe that means you should keep it. After all, my 2006 has 106K miles more than yours, so yours has lots of life left in it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Bill and welcome from Virginia. Sorry to hear you are parting with your bike and equally sorry you are not getting many enquiries. Maybe that means you should keep it. After all, my 2006 has 106K miles more than yours, so yours has lots of life left in it.
Thanks, I just bought a demo 2018 Star Venture so need to part ways with it. It is a great bike in so many ways but now that my wife wants to ride more, she helped me find the Venture so she would be more comfortable.

·
Premium Member
2006 Stratoliner, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, '81 XS650SH Project
1,981 Posts
Well then, I get it. I do enjoy having my Pretty Pillion along for the ride as well.

Have you and yours considered her riding the '07? I hear that a couple who ride together stays together...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Only downfall on the metric bikes is resale value is poor. KBB on your bike is only $4800 give or take. I never cared because once I buy one I know I am keeping it forever

That said if you want to sell it you will probably need to take less than you want to.

Hope it works out for you. Congrats on the Venture

Keep ridin and smilin
DOC

1 - 5 of 5 Posts