Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a Raider S today. Best part about it, it only has 141 miles on it! 馃く Gonna be a huge upgrade from my V Star 650. It鈥檚 being shipped from Texas, can鈥檛 wait to get her home and show you guys some pictures. 馃ぉ

Super Moderator
Too cool! Post some pics when you get her.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, guys! I鈥檓 really exited. Best part about it, she only has 141 miles on her. Being an 08 model year, that鈥檚 extremely rare. Only thing that鈥檚 wrong with it is the low fuel light, it always stays on, even when the tank is full. I was troubleshooting online and it looks like it鈥檚 a common problem with these bikes and it鈥檚 as simple as replacing the fuel sending unit. The guy came down $200 on price because of it, so I鈥檒l take it. 馃榿

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey guys, sorry for the delay. Just got the bike in on Thursday of last week. Took a whole two months to get it here using Haul Bikes to ship it. I'll post some pictures of it this weekend. Haven't had the chance to really take her out yet.

Premium Member
2006 Stratoliner, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring,
Hey guys, sorry for the delay. Just got the bike in on Thursday of last week. Took a whole two months to get it here using Haul Bikes to ship it. I'll post some pictures of it this weekend. Haven't had the chance to really take her out yet.
I hope it doesn't take as long to get pictures as the shipping took... ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts