Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Welcome Jesse from Columbus, OH! I am sure you will find an answer to your question. In the mean time snoop around the forum. Lots of great topics and areas of interest. Enjoy!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Just do a quick Google search and you'll find some information. There were a few different options I believe, but since the Road Star model has been discontinued it might start getting harder to find these accessories.

Here's one an example. Adams Racks

Most will use the Yamaha side stays where the factory backrest mounts. Then just find your desired box style and size. I've contemplated one of these myself. But since I do little long distance riding (currently) I haven't a strong need.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,500 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,414 Posts
Hi Jesse!
Welcome from East Tennessee, as it’s been said, pics are recommended. I think you’ve already gotten some help regarding a trunk. Shop around and compare pricing and shopping. I once saved $200 in aftermarket upgrades in doing so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
1,776 Posts
Welcome from Sacramento, Ca. If you post your question in the Roadstar forum you might get more answers. A lot of people don't watch the introductory thread.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts