Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I am slightly vertically challenged and was wondering if anyone knows where I might find a lower seat for my Venture. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
909 Posts
Corbin, LePera, Mustang and Sargent should have some alternatives. Diamond Custom Seats and Hartco Seats Int'l will make a seat for you based on your height, weight and inseam. And of course StarBike's sponsoring vendor, Ultimate Seats, is worth looking into.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Corbin, LePera, Mustang and Sargent should have some alternatives. Diamond Custom Seats and Hartco Seats Int'l will make a seat for you based on your height, weight and inseam. And of course StarBike's sponsoring vendor, Ultimate Seats, is worth looking into.
Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
812 Posts
I just bought a Corbin saddle for my 2004 Kawasaki ZR-7S.

It came with no problems, looks great, feels great...but the one thing you might want to think about...(the very thing that makes it feel great, look great, etc...) is that the actual saddle covering (any parts that your body contacts with, on the Corbin) is a very high quality natural leather, and so, you need to not only saddle soap it occasionally, but, more importantly, if the rain starts falling, or you are going to wash the bike, you need to also buy a vinyl saddle cover (I would suggest that you do...some don't bother...) to rain/wash proof it. Sometimes, one forgets that most OEM saddles, are fully waterproof over its entire build. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts